ERROR dont save config

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by EckoCharliE72, Jan 3, 2024.

1. EckoCharliE72

EckoCharliE72 New Member

[​IMG]

hello everyone

I need help

After the last update in which we could test and race with certain cars and the Le Mans circuit, my game has been corrupted or I have no idea what is happening, I cannot save any type of configuration.

Previously, the game worked correctly and saved everything I touched in settings, whether sound, screen, controls, etc.

Currently and after having installed and uninstalled the game more than 10 times, having checked, deleted my documents folder, renamed it, and installed the game on 2 different hard drives, the problem persists.

The funniest thing is that every time I install the game the driver name recognizes it and takes it automatically, but the U1500 points appear even when before the problem I reached license E1506

I have no idea what's wrong with the game.

I have tried to change the security parameters of the Automobilista2 Folder in my documents so that it is not only "read only" but it is not changed or modified.

I need help to solve this problem.

I have the game in base content.

I don't have the season pass or MODS

But if this problem persists, I doubt I will feel like buying more content for this game.

can anybody help me?

I would appreciate information or links to possible solutions, or a discord channel, where someone could help me efficiently

I have posted on several sites, as well as in the Steam community, and I have not gotten a solution.

I`m Spanish, sorry for translations