Fanatec CSL Elite + and formula esports wheel not working correctly

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Johannes F., Jan 2, 2021.

1. Johannes F.

Johannes F. New Member

Today I bought AMS2, downloaded it and wanted to go on track for the first time. So I've set up my Fanatec formula F1 esports wheel and changed the settings on the wheel and in the game as recommended by Fanatec ( Automobilista 2 (PC) - Fanatec Recommended Settings — Fanatec Forum ).

The wheel gets recognized and all the buttons and axis are working but the steering sensitivity is awful even at 100%. I barely can drive a corner and I need to twist the wheel nearly 700 degrees for exiting the pit lane... Any idea why? I have already reinstalled the fanatec driver (in ACC everything is working fine). Thank you very much! :) Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.02 - 17.53.47.54.png Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.02 - 17.53.39.66.png Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.02 - 17.53.30.29.png

2. Johannes F.

Johannes F. New Member

Case is solved! After reinstalling the game, deleting the folder „Automobilista 2“ in my documents and calibrating the wheel, everything works now :)

• Like Like x 1