FCY and yellow flags by AI

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Łukasz Łażewski, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Łukasz Łażewski

Łukasz Łażewski Member AMS2 Club Member

Greetings, I am rather a weekends driver so don't know game so much but a question after few races come to my mind.

Can AI crash or have race incident that can reach to fcy? All of these incidents have my income with it but havent got an situation when the AI crashed somewhere and we got a FCY.

I drive on heavy agression and somewhere 90% skill of AI. And i'm thinking if it's possible to have fcy created by AI.

Thanks.

2. PaulA

PaulA Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes,
    I have been doing lots of races in the Formula Vintage cars, and quite often there are Accidents caused by the AI which result in FCY.

Note* This is with using custom AI files. Not sure if that will make a difference.

3. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Blasphemy!! There was no such thing as FCY in the 60s and 70s, away with you heathen!!:D

In seriousness as heathen PaulA said, there are indeed FCY caused by the AI, but the chances of it happening with the vanilla AI is very low. Try with some custom AI and set the mistakes values low and you should see more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PaulA

PaulA Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Haha you are correct!!
    But I always forget to turn FCY off ! ,

5. Łukasz Łażewski

Where to search for them and is there any custom AI for all cars? Saw something on RaceDep but for one car only. Greetings.

6. Łukasz Łażewski

After more reading about custom AI i think that there should be more sliders in stock AMS2 for example to set consistency and randomines.

7. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The easiest way right now to alter the AI of the vanilla cars is to download John Ellis names mod from RD, and set the mistakes and consistency values of the car classes you use to your liking.
    LuxMundi is working on an app to streamline the process!