Formula ultimate gen 2 wheel display

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BartZ, Aug 3, 2022.

1. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Sorry if this has been explained already. Can anyone tell me what is displayed in top right corner (time of some kind) and what does the number on bottom right (next to state on charge bar) mean?
    Thank you

2. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think the bottom right is brake bias. Not sure about the time. I'll hop into the wheel in 15-30 minutes to try and figure it out.

3. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The tiime in the top right seems like a delta measured at the same points as the global game HUD gives you the red/green delta numbers, but the numbers on the wheel and the HUD don't match each other, so I'm guessing that they measure different deltas.

IIRC the game HUD compares the whole current lap to your best lap time in the current session. Maybe the F1 wheel gives you sector-specific time comparisons or a comparison to the previous lap instead? I think we'll need someone with more knowledge to chime in.

Edit: Also, that was way longer than 15-30 minutes. Apologies. :eek:

4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I'm away from my PC but can look at the dash I made, I pretty much tried to copy the ingame dash mostly and I put brake bias on the bottom right and current lap delta top right.
    The ingame hud has a couple of delta's, all time best and lap best I think, I'm not sure which the F1 2022 dash uses.
    Screenshot_20220804-182535_Chrome.jpg

5. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yea, i also thought it was delta vs best lap but like you say best lap delta according to HUD time doesn't match.
    The other bit of data is the 54 in above post. Also no idea what that is

Edit. Sorry didn't read everything carefully enough. OK, so the 54 is brake bias. Thank you, at least one thing is clear to me now :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022