G29 stops working once we exit from a lobby online session

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Alepi, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Alepi

Alepi New Member

Description:
    Since the last 1.3 version update i detected an important issue, if you're using a Logitech G29 and play offline it isn't a problem at all, the game work perfectly, but once you enter into a lobby session and then exit to the main menu or try to play offline the game stop recognizing the wheel at all, you need to close the game and open it again.

I tried everything, like deleting the 'ffb_custom_settings' file inside the user folder, or changing the FFB profile on the controller configuration inside the game, and things like that, but anything has work until now.

Information:
    - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits
    - Logitech G29 (Updated with the last drivers)

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Open the game
    2. Enter into a lobby session
    3. Get out from the lobby session and return to the main menu
    4. Try to play offline

IMPORTANT: To reproduce this issue may be you will have to do it repeatedly, because sometimes the issue appears and sometimes not, this is the strange part.

I hope that you can solve this issue because is breaking my head a part trying to solve it...

Thanks!!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  2. mad maxx

mad maxx Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm using G29, on a win10 pc, and my friends too, but we never had this kind of troubles..... have u tried deleting (or renaming ) ams2 folder in user\documents folder ??? when my wheel got troubles I delete this folder and all get ok.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alepi

Alepi New Member

Thanks! im going to try that and see if that solve my problem, because i haven't delete that folder since i installed the game as 1 year ago, maybe that's the problem with all the updates that have been released over the year. Im going to try it out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alepi

Alepi New Member

Thanks! im going to try that and see if that solve my problem, because i haven't delete that folder since i installed the game as 1 year ago, maybe that's the problem with all the updates that have been released over the year. Im going to try it out.