G923 not working

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Stone_Aged_Sid, Dec 20, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Stone_Aged_Sid

Stone_Aged_Sid New Member

Hi i have been having issues for about a year running now with the game where ive had to re-set all my keymaps on my wheel everytime i booted the game i have been reinstalling my wheel and its software completly removing all files from my pc and even reinstalling the game multiple times wich was sort of a fix for 2-3 bootups and then the problem would reoccur and now even that isnt working any more i havent been able to play the game for months now and i have not found any fixes online PLEASE HELP!

i run on:
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
    GTX 1060 Ti
    Hyperx Fury 8 GB 2666mhz x2
    Samsung 980 pro 2tb M.2

2. mildew

mildew New Member

This page
    has detailed instructions for stripping out and reinstalling g923 drivers. He recommends the old versions of LGHub, but im using the latest version and all seems well. ( apart from no softlock in AMS2 )

3. Stone_Aged_Sid

Stone_Aged_Sid New Member

i did all that but didnt help my issue isnt no force feedback just no connection whatsoever the game just doesnt pick up any input

4. Racer63

Racer63 Member

I had the no connection issue too. The solution was to reinstall LGHub. BUT with each update either on Logitech or Reiza side, it's connected but virtual wheel has almost no rotation as if I'm driving a truck.