G923 - TrueForce

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Jodurson, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Jodurson

Jodurson Member

Hi there!
    In fresh update G923 users got some positeve news:
    • Updated Logitech TrueForce implementation following Logitech´s recommended specification
    Right now I'm in the game, make some races and can't figure out how to enable and feel TrueForce.
    I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong for a couple of months now, but I still couldn't turn on the TrueForce.
    Tell me what should I do? Enable some setting? Reinstall game? Delete AMS2 folder in documents?
    I really don't understand what's going on and I'm asking for your help. :)

2. Nolive721

Nolive721 Active Member

hello not sure its the answer you need but I bought a Logitech DDGPRO a week ago and Trueforce was working as far as I could tell (engine vibration, loss of grip effects) but then with the latest Game update, it has vanished
    and I am getting some weird klonk noise around wheel center I was not getting before the update

There is no setting as such in AMS2 that you need to activate to get trueforce to "work", its implemented in imbedded API that devs code if I am not misleaded

3. Jodurson

Jodurson Member

Sorry for the answer delay - it's all about holidays. :)
    From TF in AMS2 I've expected something like TF in ACC, and nothing more.
    I've read some your and other people in "Automobilista 2 Custom Force Feedback - Overview & Recommendations" thread, seems that for now TF is simply not work, but base SDK TF-functions implemented to the game, just not used.
    Maybe on future releases this all would sum upped and work. :)