Good drives for Ovals ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by SlowBloke, Aug 13, 2023.

1. SlowBloke

SlowBloke Member

Any recommendations for great feeling cars to take around the Ovals ?

I know Indy car is the obvious one but at Indy circuit it feels really unnatural to me with the back always wanting to step out in a non believable way like its constantly on shopping trolley wheels and u can only add 1 step of rear down force which is not enough to get it under control imo.

I just had a great AI race with the Brazilian Stock cars and AI was good and the car feels great too.

Anyhow suggestions appreciated - thanks !

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm a little surprised that no-ones modded in a Nascar of any description as of yet.
    I would have thought theres a huge gap in the market in AMS2 for those currently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

I like the 1999 Omega Stock Car at Gateway. You can get an old school Nascar livery set at RD too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. drummerJ99

drummerJ99 New Member

Most Nascar PC guys are still playing NR2003 or if they want a more arcade game, Heat 5. AMS2 just doesn't have the ovals needed to attract most NASCAR fans and without a easy way to mod in tracks, probably never will. Not saying that's a bad thing.

• Like Like x 1