Graphic glitches at night. Black clouds on the tracvk

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Flo Renz, Jun 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Flo Renz

Flo Renz Member

I expierence graphic glitches at night racing. When the sun goes down this black "ghosts" (see screenshot) start to appear. I had the same issue in PC2 where I simply deactivated the shadows when it got dark but in AMS its not possible to change the graphics during the race.
    I haven't found any solution to this problem yet which is a shame since it completely ruins my racing experience and I cant simulate 24 hour races.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pales

Pales Member

I think this has been inherited from Project Cars 2 because I recall exactly the same thing happening as well. Very annoying to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flo Renz

Flo Renz Member

Yeah. But in PC2 I simply deactivated the shadows at nighttime and turned it back on at daytime which isn't possible I'm AMS2.Especially because I haven't found a solution to this problem. There isn't any information about this glitch on the internet. It seems that it doesn't effect an awful lot of people.
    I was really happy about the last update because the cars feel much better now but this glitch makes the game nearly unplayable for me.

4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hopefully Reiza can squash this bug, it has been there since day 1.

• Like Like x 1