Home GTA 58 P1 Cars only

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Val Hoggard, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Val Hoggard

Val Hoggard New Member

Howdy folks! I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the Metamoros P1 cars from showing up in my new championship roster. I only want the Ginetta 58 cars. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks and have a super day!!
    Val

2. Oubaas

Oubaas Active Member

After selecting the Ginetta 58, in the opponent settings when setting up your race, choose, "Identical" instead of, "Same Class".

3. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If you are doing multiclass with the p1 class, you will always see AJRs

4. Val Hoggard

Val Hoggard New Member

Thanks for your reply!

After the 1.4 update, some of my xml files crashed so l had to reset them.
    Everything is ok now except for when I try to add the Ginetta 58 to my roster. I can get my Ginetta cars to load per xml coding, but always get a slew of Moros.

Thing is, I'm trying to duplicate a Weathertech 2022 event; that's my small problem. As to looking like a Weathertech LMP car, the Ginetta 58 is close to perfect tho. Only thing that would be better is to create an LMP class to go along with the DPi. Then l would be giddy!!

Also, I am hoping that Reiza someday, can find the time do a little more work on the UI to make it easier to select exactly which cars you want in a multiclass venue. Reiza has been awesome in what they have accomplished w/AMS2 so I'm not complaining!

Thank you for your time,
    Val

5. Val Hoggard

Val Hoggard New Member

So, the Weathertech DPi era is over. Any release date set for a GTP class?

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022