How do you guys play MP?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Kemal Kinali, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Kemal Kinali

Kemal Kinali New Member

Hello.

New to the forum and the game. I was wondering something and I found some old threads but have no idea how it is right now. How do you play MP? Do you just server browse and join a game? That's what I do both here and another racing sim, and I find it tedious. Is there no system like iRacing or the new addition to rFactor 2?
    I mean, maybe it's doable outside of the game but something integrated would be better.

I won't renew my 3 month trial on iRacing. I find the price incredibly exaggerated, even though it has a great system for organizing races. I don't like rFactor 2 because, even though people say it has amazing FFB and driving mechanics, I find them weird. Some cars are ok, some are just straight up strange. This game I like way more than both and was hoping some kind of organized system would be added. I think the game would be so much better. It's not a small thing to have.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Hopefully, I will learn something that will satisfy me more.

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

AFAIK you can join open lobbies or join league races

3. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

I open a private Lobby on Fridays around 20:00 PM and invite fellow drivers by steam invitation.

4. Mhad

Mhad Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Not integrated, but racecraft.online hosts scheduled races and provides ratings and stats for people.

5. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

You can join open lobby's, join a league, or do locked lobby's like; justrace, racecraft etc

6. Enagee

Enagee jim joneZ AMS2 Club Member

Ensure you filter by drivers to access lobbies with the maximum number of participants.

When clicking on a track, additional session information, such as remaining time and session rules, should be available.

If there are less than 2 minutes remaining, joining will display as "waiting." and you will not be able to join after if it's a quali session.

Once you become accustomed to it, the online menu is straightforward.

• Like Like x 1