How do you keep track of world records, favorite tracks/cars etc?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by CreamyCornCob, Dec 14, 2023.

1. CreamyCornCob

CreamyCornCob Member

Since day one of AMS2, the early days were rough but enjoyable. Took 6-8 months off from AMS2, what I came back to recently was an entire new sim and its truly awesome. Great work Reiza Team.

Started setting some more records recently and I'm curious how any of ya keep track of what tracks, cars you set them on, favorite car/track combos, new cars etc in some sort of orderly fashion.

Like many of you, pretty spoiled with CM for AC :D It would be nice to be able to put a little shiny gold star thingy next to a fav car/track. Or something...anything! So how do you keep track?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Michael3

Michael3 Active Member

There's ~27000 or so combinations not all of which have a separate leaderboard.

But I divide them into 3 groups of 9000.

The first group I used a list of 9000 animals and just associate each animal with a car / track combo. So 'Giraffe' is Formula Junior at Donington national and lesser spotted woodpecker is the Tsi cup polo at Silverstone national and so on.

The second group I use the first 9000 primes. So 11 is the Caterham academy at Oulton park fosters and 48611 is the jcw mini at Monza junior.

I've not gotten as far as snow leopard and 93179 yet so I haven't needed the 3rd group.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm going to say something outrageous now, how about just writing them down, you know, on a real piece of paper and a pen? :p

• Like Like x 1