How To Double Your FPS in AMS2 Without Spending Any Money!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Tarmac Terrorist, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

This can work for lots of sims and games with varying results but it is massively effective in AMS2!

I thought I'd post it here just incase any new users are not aware of this and are struggling with FPS. Even though AMS2 runs very well on most systems, FPS performance takes a massive hit as soon as cars turn their headlights on (in rain, or at night), so this should be useful in those situations.

This works on both Nvidia and AMD systems and on older cards to (as far back as GTX), and you don't have to spend any money!

For those who know (as this tech has been around for a while now) its N.I.S. (if you do know of it and have tried it in other sims but not AMS2, try it, its so effective in AMS2!)
    For those who don't know, its pretty easy to use, you don't need to lower your ingame settings so you can keep all the bells and whistles like PP, crepuscular rays, track detail etc, and its free!

All you need to know about installing it and using it is in the video, with specific information for AMS2 users.
    Hope this is useful for someone!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 3