HUD VR: Add relative

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Akak7, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Akak7

Akak7 New Member

Hi all, it is awful to select and move elements of the HUD in VR. I have been playing with not many HUD elements in VR, and I would just like to add the relative times panel to it. However, either I select a screen with a bunch of stuff I do not want (like the map), or I have to play without the relative times panel, because it is in the right side of my screen, out of my reach so to say. I have been investigating how to do it, and already tried changing the resolution of my Quest2 to the minimum (which is still larger resolution than my screen), running it in windowed mode, etc. and nothing works. Does somebody know a workaround? I am sort of new to RCO and online races and I feel like that is some important information to have specially in online races so I have a better information of my surroundings.

2. Fernando

Fernando Active Member

A workaround to be able to modify the hud panels in VR is to use a controller instead mouse/keyboard.

It's impossible to move some elements in the HUD coinfig screen with a mouse, but you can connect a controller only once to configure the HUD things and then forget about it.