I have a small bug on automobilista 2, when the race starts it does not show my car, but a different

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Daniele_t, Sep 15, 2024.

1. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

I am sorry I am new i think that I created an double post .
    It happen when I always use the lmdh.
    Is there no way to change camera to return to my car again?
    thank you

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

If you're using photo mode + replay while having switched the car in focus there is a chance of a bug to lose focus on the own vehicle when returning to live gameplay (known issue, needs addressing)

But please share more detail of what you are doing before you get focussed onto a different car than your own at a race start.

3. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

The bug can be solved by returning the view/focus back to your own car, iirc you also have get the same camera view as you were driving in. Been a long time since I encountered the bug, as I avoid photo mode and always return to my car and viewpoint when using replays!

4. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

Once the qualifying session is over, at the start of the race it shows me another car, on any track

5. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

But if happen also online ?

6. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

I've never experienced the replay/camera bug online only offline. As you have to pause the game to get to the replay/camera, and it's at a race start you have the issue, I'd guess it's a different issue you're experiencing. Sorry if I've confused matters!

7. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

Don't worry i tought there was some key that I could press in keyboard to change visualisation of another machine as walkaround to return to my car , i know some games press + or - u can change other car view is not the best solution but while is in flying start I can arrive to view my car

8. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

9. lozarcher

lozarcher New Member

There used to be a chance this would happen when the session ended whilst your were 'monitoring' a different driver. The simplest solution was to not monitor other cars, especially in the final minutes of a session. I've been following that rule for so long I assumed that bug was fixed, maybe it isn't.

10. Daniele_t

Daniele_t New Member

No no last minutes of qualifyng i dont seen any cars finish the session and I started the race with my car thx it seems that is the bug

11. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the input guys, i can see how that could lead to the bug when monitoring a different car at session end aswell indeed.

Will forward it!

• Like Like x 1