Mod Cars doesn't appear on custom race with manual grid

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Modding' started by Carlael, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Carlael

Carlael Member

Hello guys, hope everybody is doing well. Just want to ask for some help.
    I have installed mods fron Thunderflash that I wanna race against to as AI. I can choose every car from the modded ones to race with and all of them are working.
    But let's say for example I start a custom race with Group C cars, choosing for me the Porsche 962C and selecting a 25 cars manual grid edited with 13 cars from the game and 12 cars from the mod, all Group C. There's no repeated libraries.
    Doing this example, the modded cars aren't on the race, just 25 cars from the game. This is happening before this lasts update and patches.
    Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

2. Marcos Santos

Marcos Santos Member

So, this is a problem with Custom AI..
    When one class has custom AI, it takes over the grid of the other class..

Something that worked for me was using Custom AI for every class you put in the race..
    Like, Custom AI for P1, Group C and GT1 for example, instead of just for Group C and none for P1 and GT1, got my point?

Sometimes, even when using Custom AI for all, one class will take over other class..
    Happens sometimes,.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlael

Carlael Member

Thanks for your answer, very appreciated. The thing is I don´t find custom AI for Group C and also don´t know how to create it and if would be good to override the original AI from the game.

4. Marcos Santos

Marcos Santos Member

Hmm, I understand..

I know a mod which adds a Custom AI for every class in the game: NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2

This mod just add names to drivers, doesn't change their skill, but it's enough to be a Custom AI for your Group C and other classes..

The other option would be to remove the Custom AI of every class you put in the race, even the modded ones..

5. Carlael

Carlael Member

Thanks, I will try with the mod you said me and lets see what happens

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  6. Carlael

Carlael Member

The names mod didn´t work... Thanks so much anyway for your help!