My wheel Logitech Wing Man Formula Force Gp not work on Automobilista

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Zando, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Zando

Zando New Member

The game seem not see the wheel, if i search to set manually the comands the game not take in imput the wheel signal. I need help :(.

2. Sting Ray

Sting Ray Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Zando. I think that you and I may be in a very small minority still running with the old Logitech FF GP...i think i bought mine in 1998 (red/black steering wheel model) but it still seems to work OK (if not as well as a current wheel....though i have never tried, so do not know the difference!).
    Anyhow, my FFGP is working fine with AMS. I run Windows 10 and the Logitech driver from 14 June 2010 ...5.10.127. I found that more recent drivers didn't support the old wheel.
    When i first installed the AMS Beta i remember that the wheel appeared in the list of wheels i could pick from, though from memory i don't think the pedals were configured correctly (i needed to manually select the brake and accelerator). When i moved from Beta to Full product i dont recall having to change anything. Equally since moving to the updated release it just carried on working. Hope you have sorted yours out.