New circuits for Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Hambúrguer, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Hambúrguer

Hambúrguer New Member

Good morning, Reiza Studios team. I'm one of the many players and fans of your Automobilista 2 game, and I love the huge variety of circuits and vehicles, especially the karts and kart tracks, but I believe that more kart tracks could be added, so I think it's a great track for the The game would be Kartódromo Internacional Aldeia da Serra, a kart track that is considered one of the best in São Paulo and Brazil, with several track options, both for karts and street cars. Located on Est. Dr. Yojiro Takaoka, 210, accessed by Km 32 from Rod. Castelo Branco, Barueri - SP - 06423-150, Katródomo Aldeia da Serra (KS) offers comfort, safety and fun, with kart rental, kart or motorcycle training, and various events, including stages of the São Paulo Kart Cup. With a complete structure to host championships, corporate events, test drives of cars and motorcycles, birthdays and shows, KS is one of the best in SP or even in all of Brazil, with 4.6 stars on Google Maps. The kart track would be excellent for Automobilista 2, fitting practically perfectly into the parameters of the game. If you are interested in the idea of adding one of the best kart tracks available in SP, there is more information on the subject on its official website, https://www.kartodromoaldeiadaserra.com.br/. If you reflect on the idea presented, thank you very much for your time. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Hambúrguer

Hambúrguer New Member