No stability control, abs or tc

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by tempesttornado23, Feb 5, 2022.

1. tempesttornado23

tempesttornado23 New Member AMS2 Club Member

So I have a strange problem that I can’t seem to fix. It seems to happen only when I first drive a car that is older and does not have tc, abs or stability control. After I switch over to a gt3 car and then enter a multiplayer qualify or race, the gt3 car won’t turn on the stability control, abs or tc. This happens even if I use the general game option to turn those assists on. I also can’t use the in-car menu to activate those assists. The only way to fix it is to totally exit the game back to my desktop, re-launch the game and then start over into a multi player session and I have to always use a gt3/gt4 or something modern with assists as an option. I don’t have those things mapped to buttons on the wheel as far as I can tell. I have checked the Steam files integrity. I saw one other person with this problem in the ams2 thread on the newest game release but I have had it for several releases now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

If you are right then it sounds like a genuine bug.
    Sounds like the game does take (some of) the settings over from the former car and then dont allow you to change those values manually.
    If you believe in bug reports :whistle: then you should report it in the million posts bug thread.