No Steering but everything else works ???

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by LAR321, Oct 14, 2024 at 6:18 AM.

1. LAR321

LAR321 New Member

Hi all, I am hoping that someone can help with an issue I am have with Automobilista 2. I am having problems with my Fanatec CSL DD not able to steer any car in the Sim/Game. I was able to get the cars to shift up and down, got the throttle and brake to work, but no steering. As one person suggested that I should erase that Automobilista 2 and Fanatec CSL DD programs. I erased all the file for Automobilista 2, game files, common files found in my documents. Then reload the Sim's files first and then the Fanatec files, all that did was give me brake, throttle and gear control, but no steering. I hooked up my game pad and had no problem playing Automobilista 2. Racing with a wheel is so much better then using a gamepad, so can anyone please help figure out how to fix this problem I am having with the steering?
    Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  2. dryheat94

dryheat94 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I've heard others say you need to set the make as Custom and calibrate from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AllocDK

AllocDK Active Member

I have seen something like this with my G29 if i change the usb port.

Then i have to reset the profile and recalibrate and remap it before i can get it to work again

4. kekke2000

kekke2000 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Does the wheel respond when you calibrate it? If not, you might need to bind it in controls first, and then calibrate.