Ok Reiza, you got me on the seasons..

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Jeff Scharpf, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't know what to say but wow.. So recently I've played both AMS2 and RaceRoom as well as AC.
    The others are just fine.. RaceRoom is fun, and has good sound..
    however..
    I live in Wisconsin, and I live about 40 minutes away from Road America.. so typically this is the first track I load up in any sim (if available)..
    Running in RaceRoom.. it's fine.. the track looks about right.. a little narrow and claustrophobic but works ok..typical graphics and they work for running a race.
    Then I load up AMS2. Keep in mind it is October, and October in Wisconsin is beautiful as the leaves change a gorgeous red..
    So here I am in AMS2, fire up the track, forget what cars lol.. and .. load up Road America .. set the date/weather to current date..
    Then just wow.. I don't know.. I get on the track and the trees all around are a beautiful red.. just like I see out of my house.. the sun is not setting but getting lower because it is fall.. so the angle of the light hits the trees in late afternoon and.. damn.. I'm looking at reality.. it's what I see when I look outside my window.
    You nailed it.
    I don't know what else to say. Fall colors on a race course. I never thought it would matter to me.. but boy it is nice to see.
    Thanks for the effort! These details keep me coming back.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

Its pretty awesome....definately will give this scenario a go.....Spa in winter is pretty great too, bare trees and grey skies add atmosphere.