Please can we have default ++ that has front end FFB!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by James Lee GTE, Aug 28, 2022.

1. James Lee GTE

James Lee GTE Active Member

Tried the new update and have to say it feels better BUT
    Low speed low downforce corners there is no FFB for the fronts.
    If I drop into 1st or 2nd gear the wheel gets light and feels elasticy and there's no details coming through my wheel to tell me if I have any traction.
    I know when I'm about to lose traction because my wheel will jolt and jerk and the ffb is very quick to tell me this and I can catch and correct it. But from the point of plenty of traction to the point of just about to lose traction, there is nothing.
    I'm using my right foot muscle memory and visual cues to teach myself when to accelerate out of a corner, because I can't feel when it's time to push the gas pedal down harder.
    Please demo this
    Porsche GT3 default set up 0 TC and 0 ABS, unfortunately you still don't need assists for GT3, but that's another story.
    Drive it around modern Silverstone and modern Kyalami dry weather in the summer at midday.
    When in slow 1st or 2nd gear corners, there is nothing but a light rubber band feeling, no details, nothing when turning into a corner or accelerating out of the corner.
    When I get into higher speed turns and corners in third gear or higher I can feel the front end again and can feel when and if I need to make corrections.
    I also used the BT44 at Imola 72 and it was a similar experience, but worse to be honest.
    Please Reiza you have done so many great things with this sim, but low speed, low downforce and low gear front end FFB we need in our lives haha
    Bless you all for all the hard work!!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1