PLEASE LET US REMOVE LIVE UPDATE ELEMENT

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by EzCheez, Oct 24, 2023.

1. EzCheez

EzCheez New Member

Idk how no one else is bothered by this. You can only move the live update elements ( the one that tells you that you changed brake bias / TC ect ) if you use minimal or full HUD. I'm in VR and I want NO HUD. but the problem is, YOU CANNOT MOVE OR REMOVE IT. So on cars like the formula ultimate, you can see the brake bias setting perfectly fine. I don't need another pop-up telling me I changed it. On top of that IT COVERS UP THE SCREEN. AND it meshes with the screen so much, that you CAN'T READ EITHER OF THEM.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of if God let me please disable it I beg you.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Totally agree, also if this for some reason isn't possible at least allow us to isolate sections of the elements. Like the KERS / push to pass bar, allow us to only have that instead of the whole taco element etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Agree!
    As well for non VR user, it is bothering.
    When using NO HUD then please NO pop up messages. Wether from car settings nor from race director nor anything about 'in pit',.... If NO HUD, then NO HUD.
    For anything like car settings there is the ICM and other messages like FCY can be done via spotter or in a more discreet way.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. EzCheez

EzCheez New Member

I'm happy to see people agreeing with me. It's been an issue ever since launch. I'm afraid this sim has so many casual users that we may never have a fix for US hardcore VR users. I pray someone at Rieza sees this, it seems like an EXTREMELY EASY fix.

5. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Im only driving on a tiny 2D screen so I dont have this problem.
    But I understand the problem anyway.
    But to decide if its easy to fix then Im not sure.
    As example to fix the graphic BUG of no repair of lost wheels then it took Reiza 2+ years to fix it.
    So I wouldnt hold my breath :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. EzCheez

EzCheez New Member

Yeah but this isn't some issue with the graphics or physics engine that would require digging through code. They simply just have to disable all the HUD elements if you select no HUD. They already disabled everything else but got some dumbass reason they kept the line element update. It's so dumb

• Disagree Disagree x 1