Premium Expansion, Track Pack, Season Pass, All in One.......

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by JLFagan, Feb 6, 2024.

1. JLFagan

JLFagan New Member

What a mess...
    Never have I had such confusion when wanting to give a company money.

I own nothing but the base game, I want everything, all the DLCs.
    The logical conclusion would be to get the "All in One Bundle" on steam (€109) right?

Well yes, but then there is the "Premium Expansion Pack" which states that it includes "ALL DLC except the 5 tracks from the "Track Pack"."

So the cheaper option would be to buy the €55 Premium Expansion Pack, and the €35 Premium Track Pack, and going on Reiza's own description this should include ALL DLC until the current date.

[​IMG]

Do I have that right? Becuase everyone seems to have some different idea about how the DLCs overlap, and whether Reiza's promise of "includes all dlc" actually holds true.

If the Premium Expansion Pack indeed does not include "All DLC except the 5 tracks" I must point out that this is false advertising, and that if you advertise something for purchase that includes "All DLC except "x"" it should be ALL DLC except X, and not something cherry picked and then promoted to be a comprehensive bundle.

Seriously Reiza, sort this out. You're leaving money on the table and confusing a lot of potential customers. I have seen countless people on this forum, steam and reddit confused.

Just make a Full Season Pass/Ultimate edition that will cover all DLCs without exception, past, present and future. Price it high and be done with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

The naming is a bit confusing, but I don’t think the expansion pack includes everything. Shouldn’t Steam tell you what you get?

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I think that's some outdated wording and I'll forward it on for cleanup and localisation. It was correct until very recently when we went beyond content that is included in the season pass. It should state all DLC packs from the 2020-2022 season pass excluding the tracks track pack content.

The tldr with regards to your own best route to everything is as you concluded, to take the all-inclusive package which will grant you all content at a 15% discount. If you already own some of the content included in the packages (such as the base game) you will be further discounted accordingly.

The other purchasing options will remain at least for the time being as they service existing customers who do not wish to or cannot buy everything all at once and are in varous states of collection building.

4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member