Pretty ninja Racing says Hi!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Thats R Anders, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Thats R Anders

Thats R Anders New Member

Hello one and all!

My name is Anders and I'm the founder of Pretty Ninja Racing Community, you may have seen our server pop up from time to time and I just want to say thank you to all those that join in our sessions <3.

For the first time we are thinking of starting a league on AMS2 in the GT3 class to begin with, with the aim to do more classes in the future, plus other one off big events.

We have partnered with the Sim League Pro (SLP) website to host this event and and will be streamed and commentated on my twitch channel. (I wont advertise it now, only to those interested)

If you are interested feel free to sign up now :)
    https://simleaguepro.com/drivers/leagues/2828eab2-7e18-4c7d-9b0a-3ab437eb5e2d

Here is a quick overview of the league;

Teams are welcomed and there is even a constructors goal. With the new SLP update, you can only pick one car that available so first come first serve.

Drivers must join our discord for server information and team setups.

PNR Discord: Join the Pretty Ninja Racing Discord Server!
    Standard Race Night Format:
    Day - Monda
    Time Starting: 7:30 PM GMT
    Practice - 15 Minutes
    Qualify - 10 Minutes
    Race Length - 45 Minutes

Hope that all sounds interesting and hope to see you in our servers and leagues soon :D

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Thats R Anders

Thats R Anders New Member

Thank you for the likes, still loads of slots left :)
    On a side note, I'll be hosting a wee Multi class lobby tonight so feel free to join us, 'Pretty Ninja Racing' :) Should be a good craic.