Project Cars 2 more motion, sound and FFB

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by LibranRabbit, Nov 29, 2023.

1. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit Member

I’m running a full motion rig, 13900ks 4090…setting up Bash Pro Shifter you need to train it for gear ratios, I went though all Project Cars 2 H-pattern cars and then went through all AutoMobilista 2 H-pattern cars to train the shifter as well. I was surprised that using SimHub for vibration and I’m running 6x LFE 1,500w Buttkickers fed by 3x Behringer EuroPower 4000 amps total of 9,000w, V3 Next Level Motion base and 5x Mackie Studio Monitors with everything at default settings. I found that Project Cars 2 was more raw in driving, sound, vibration and just more exciting that driving the same cars in AutoMobilista 2. The Devs need to turn everything up a notch. I know the physics are more accurate in AMS2, but it needs to be more raw in the outcome. It felt like it was toned down, regardless of vehicle.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Interceptor

Interceptor Member

So, you really have some feedback or did you just want to write:
    "full motion rig, 13900ks 4090, Bash Pro Shifter, 6x LFE 1,500w Buttkickers fed by 3x Behringer EuroPower 4000 amps total of 9,000w, V3 Next Level Motion base and 5x Mackie Studio Monitors"?
    Because the feedback could have done without that.....

3. LibranRabbit

LibranRabbit Member

Did you not read what I wrote?

4. Interceptor

Interceptor Member

Yes, you had some feedback.
    My first sentence should have been: "did you really wanted to give some feedback or did......."

• Agree Agree x 1