Rallycross - Eurocircuit

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JorritVD, Aug 16, 2023.

1. JorritVD

JorritVD Member

Hello all,

I would like to see the Eurocircuit (Valkenswaard) in AMS2, as it is my home track.

History: The Eurocircuit was the first ever purposed build RX track in the world. It has been part of the European Championship before and legend drivers like Eklund and Schanche drove on it. The track is considered one of the classic RX tracks like Lydden Hill, Hell and Holjes.

License: As I have close connections with the track, I probably can help to arrange the license, even for free i think.

[​IMG]

Other tracks: If there is interested in other RX track from the Netherlands, Belgium or other nearby countries, I probably can help with organising the license. Think about Mettet, Maasmechelen (Duivelberg), Arendonk (Glosso) and Buxtehude (Estering).

I tried to contact Reiza privately, just so far they not gave any response. Thats why I started this topic.

Regads, Jorrit

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, and they should also add 'Bumblebee' to the game, the yellow BMW E36 you raced in ^^ That'd be great!