RCV. Looking for new members!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Jon Ball, Jul 3, 2024.

1. Jon Ball

Jon Ball New Member

We are RCV. Racers of a Certain Vintage. A group of sim racers over the age of 50 and we are looking for more people to join our leagues.

Thursday evening. JCW Mini Challenge League. This is our core league and is always JCW Mini
    Tuesday evening. Rotating schedule of Leagues and Club events with various formats, durations etc.

A little bit about us. As mentioned above, we are all over the age of 50, there are about 20 of us, 11 who are actively racing in these quiet summer months. We vary from beginners to quite fast drivers. We, of course, endeavour to drive safely and take pride in completing races incident free.

We would love to add another 11 or 12 drivers to our roster so if you fancy some fun but hard racing with like-minded not so young gentlemen/women then pop on to our discord server at Join the RCV - Racers of a Certain Vintage Discord Server! and say hello.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lucas Degen

Lucas Degen New Member

Yeah! I've been Mini simracing since a long long time ago on RD. I love it. I make video's about it, so please check them out on my channel:
    youtube.com/lucasdegen
    Also Martin Bailey is in this league, and he is fast: https://www.youtube.com/@martinbailey4076

• Like Like x 1
  3. andy_east123

andy_east123 Member

I’ll often watch the races via YouTube, it’s certainly a respectful group, I don’t think I’ve seen a single ill-judged move that wasn’t
    voluntarily redressed. A good racing culture, certainly.

One of the few things in life that makes me wish I was 10years older :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Richard appleyard

Richard appleyard AKA Neworder

Great group to join with all levels of experience

• Like Like x 1