Replay TV Modus in VR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldie, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Hello Reiza,
    You have the best sim but your replay in TV mode with VR glasses is disastrous.
    I own a top PC but it is impossible to watch a replay without jerks and streaks.the framerate goes totally into the basement.
    Why do you make it so complicated, no one wants to twist his head constantly when watching the replay. With VR glasses, this is a no go.
    Why don't you do it like all the other sims. Assetto Corsa F1 2022 etc. Just keep your head straight and watch his last run in TV mode. There is no jerking the picture is beautiful and the frames are top.
    Your replay is like real life but you don't have to move your head and body like crazy to see the replay.
    Please make this as simple as possible like the competition but just nice to see if you own VR glasses.
    Without VR glasses it also works why then not with.
    Otherwise, the best sim currently. Super, please make what for the VR gamers.
    Danle Klaus

Translated with DeepL

2. Pete

Pete New Member

I have the same problem. I would like to see this improved. The trackside camera on the replay in vr doesn’t work. It has a bug I believe.

3. AdrianJ

AdrianJ Active Member

Totally agreed ,
    Replay needs an overhaul way more important than even more content af this point
    VR replay especially is annoying to use