Season Pass Questions and DLC

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by dougdude, Dec 29, 2022.

1. dougdude

dougdude New Member

So when I originally purchased AMS2 shortly after the release, I purchased what I think is season pass or something that included at least a year worth of updates. My question is how do I know what I'm missing. I see some DLC and I'm pretty sure I have most if not all of it, but how do I know for sure? I don't want to end up purchasing something I already have. I guess I don't fully understand what a "season pass" is and how that applies to DLC.

Thanks,
    Doug

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

The Season Pass contains of all released DLC in the past and will additionally contain of these items in the future months:

• Like Like x 1
  3. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

If you bought season pass you already have all the DLCs that are currently available, and you'll also get a few more DLCs in the coming months.
    There's an issue with Steam where DLC bundles show up as not owned (Premium track pack, Premium expansion packs, Racin' USA Full expansion pack), but if you bought season pass you have all the content included in those bundles.

• Like Like x 1