shifting

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BRETT ALLEN, Mar 7, 2020.

1. BRETT ALLEN

BRETT ALLEN New Member

i have the fanatec shifter, and fanatec v3 pedals plus 2.5 wheel base.
    the pedals all set up including the clutch.
    paddles set to shift ok
    h patteren on the shifter work ok.
    but seq shifter on the shifter itself does not work,the setting on the shifter(pushing back to up a gear and forward to go down a gear )appear when i edit assignments, but do not respond in the game???
    i also have auto clutch set to off, every car is the same, even if the cars have h pattern or seq gear boxes.

2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Go to your Fanatec driver. Check 'map seq to paddles'. Click ok. Start AMS 2. Have fun! :D

3. BRETT ALLEN

BRETT ALLEN New Member

it still does not work, i have seen on you tube, and peaple have it working, all other simss are fine, strange other streamers are fine

4. F.Santos

F.Santos Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I have the same issue, very pc2 like shifting unfort. It might be game engine "beta" related atm.

On that note, Brett Allen I have a v2.5 as well and I can't feel any understeer through the wheel, I've got a great set up atm but other than the sound I can't really tell what the tires are doing, have you managed to add it(understeer/drifting) to your ffb? or do you think this is another missing "beta" related mechanic too?

• Agree Agree x 1