Show/remove in-game cockpit steering wheel/arms settings independent VR vs Monitor settings?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by mikemav3, Oct 1, 2022.

1. mikemav3

mikemav3 New Member

I realize the game, very smartly IMO. saves separate graphics settings configs for VR mode vs say single or triple screen modes, which is very helpful to optimize both VR and triples. I switch between running triple screen 1440p or a Valve Index VR headset. However one frustration is the setting to show in-cockpit steering wheels and driver arms option seems to not track different versions VR vs monitor unlike the other graphic settings. For instance I'd like to have the wheel on in VR mode, but it's a bit immersion-breaking when using triple monitors placed right behind my real life wheel to then also see the animated wheel. At least this was the case last time I tried VR a few months ago, any chance this has already been added? If not: Feature Request to please allow these to be saved in independent VR settings vs monitor settings like the graphics settings are saved. Probably other useful similar settings for those who use both VR and monitors more often than I do, like maybe camera and FOV settings to consider as well.

• Agree Agree x 3