Social Telemetry, World Records and Ranking for AMS2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Amir Meshulam, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Hi,

After many months of work, I released UnitedRacingData.com, currently in BETA stage:

https://www.unitedracingdata.com

The platform offers:

• Telemetry Logger for AMS2, AC, ACC, iRacing & Project Cars 2 (more to come soon)
    • Compare up to 3 laps on the same charts
    • Choose from dozens of telemetry channels
    • Dynamic racing line map
    • Automatic video recording of your best lap in each session and side by side view with others laps
    • World Records system - see best laps on each sim/car/track combination and how you rank
    • Unique Ranking system - climb the leaderboard for each sim or overall
    • Automatic logging of setup information and files (for supported sim)
    • Public or Private mode - you can control If your laps are private or public (contact us for private mode)
    • Pro drivers in private mode can create Telemetry packs and offer them as a free or paid subscription
    • and many more!

The platform was built by sim racers, and already used in Alpha by dozens of drivers, and currently has ~100,000 free laps telemetry on it for ~200 cars and ~200 tracks

The platform is 100% functional, but still need some work on the appearance.

During the beta, the platform is 100% free. after the beta, we will publish subscription packages and we will also have a free package.

I attached some screenshots.

I welcome any feedback.

Thank you!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

Is this something like accreplay.com?

3. psone

psone Guest

What jumped out at me first is how similar the name is to united racing design. I only mention it for your own sake as I think if you say URD the majority of sim racers will think of them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Hi,

I'm not familiar with accreplay.com so I can't tell the exact differences. I know I build the platform to be a one-stop show for all sims where you can get all the statistics/telemetry/replays from all your favorite games and an in-depth look with dozens of telemetry channels and an easy-to-use web interface.

Regarding the "united racing design" - I must be honest I'm not familiar with them too, but quote look at the website it looks like they are in the 3D modeling business and I'm in the racing data business so I think it's ok.. :)

5. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Release 1.3.37
    • Minor bug fixes
    • Added full support for RaceRom
    • Added initial support for rFactor 2. Full telemetry logging is working. Not participating in World Records and Ranking yet.

6. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

Is it possible to upload a game replay data and analyze over that?

7. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

I hope I understood the question properly, if not, please let me know...

Currently, the platform knows to automatically record video (screen capture) of your best lap in each season and then you can view this lap video on the website and compare it to other laps, side by side, yours, or other drivers laps.

Adding custom files to sessions/laps, like replays/setups files, will be added soon enough.

8. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

This looks like a great idea. Will test for myself ASAP.

9. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

United Racing Data Version Update - 1.3.52

We are happy to announce our latest release and bring the racing community the following features -

Supported Sims:

iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista 2, Project Cars 2, RaceRoom, rFactor 2

World Records Tables:

For each sim/track/car combination - see current best times and how you compare to them.

Supported Telemetry Channels:

Throttle, Brake, Clutch, Steering, Gear, Speed, RPM, Water Temp, Oil Temp. Yaw, Pitch, Roll, Suspension Travel, Ride Height, Tyres Temps (Inside/Middle/Outside/Core), Wheels Speed, Tyres Pressure

Additional when comparing laps: Time Diff, Each of the basic inputs can be displayed as a delta chart

On the telemetry page, you will also find an easy-to-read basic input widget that includes gas/brake/gear/steering in a visually easy-to-understand presentation.

Also, you can create “profiles” of your favorite telemetry channels and reload them easily for specific needs (hot lap comparison, setup building, and more)

Stint/Lap data:

Fuel Consumption, Fuel Level, Track Temp, Air Temp, Wind Direction, Wind Velocity, Setup used, Sim Time

You can search other driver’s stints/laps by time or by stint environment variables like track temperature so you can get as accurate as possible comparison.

Track/Line:

Dynamic track line showing your racing line next to the compared lap to easily find problems with your line

Dynamic sectors generation by our algorithm to easily zoom on turns complexes.

General Statistic:

See how many laps you drove each day, how many minutes, how did you progress on our ranking tables, and more. Can be filtered by period and/or by sim.

Custom Files:

URD Let you upload custom files like hot laps video, track guides, setups, and more and attach them to your laps/stint so you and other drivers can watch/download them

Sample Links:

World Records Page
    AMS 2 Ranking Page

If you encounter any problem - please fill to contact me here or using the contact us page.

Thank you!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Amir Meshulam

Amir Meshulam New Member

Release 1.4

More Telemetry Channels:

now also support “Water Temp”, “Oil Temp”, “Suspension Travel”

Individual Profile Dashboard

Each driver gets a profile page with an image, bio, and full statistic about driving time (Laps/Minutes), World records progress, and Ranking Progress with drill down by sim or by period, includes tables, charts, and more

World Records Improvements:

Now you can search the world records by track or by car and select multiple cars on the same track to compare or just watch the latest world records registered on the platform

Improved Stint/Lap details:

Now can see details and telemetry of partial laps as well as completed laps, and for each lap see it includes pit entrance/exit.

Privacy Policy:

Now we have a privacy policy in place

FAQ Update:

We’ve added more questions and answers to the FAQ page.

Improved Security:

The telemetry logger app is now signed with a trusted 3d party certificate.

www.UnitedRacingData.com

11. Marnus Zwarts

Marnus Zwarts Boost Creep AMS2 Club Member

Hey man, great app for keeping track of your times, comparisons etc. I use it mostly in AMS2

Two suggestions if I may:
    • Add an option drop down menu of a "car class" per track, rather than just per car per track under the pages stints, world records etc
    • Allow sorting per heading for any table, ag. all stints - then have it sorted per car or per track or per lap / time / date etc.
    Cheers mate

12. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

Been using this for a year now and it's a good for all your sim racing, time trial , leaderboards for world and individual, also a great telemetry and comparison tool if thats your thing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. GabDeto

GabDeto New Member AMS2 Club Member

@Amir Meshulam the project is still in develop/maintaining?! long time without any update...

14. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

He hasn’t been online for over 2 years so better to ask him somewhere else