Some suggestions for endurance racing.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Koodeu, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Koodeu

Koodeu New Member

Hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to shout big thank you to REIZA for their effort to make this game better and better! I respect you guys so much!

Since LM update been introduced to public I've been running some longer races and here are my thoughts:

• Mid race saving - Yes, that's needed but I saw it's being discussed in some topics below.
    • It would be great to see how many pitstops each car on the track has already done. One time I was running a 2.5hrs race divided into 5 stints. Each stop I swapped the driver to AI back and forth. As I gave the control to AI I went out of the room for 30minutes to let it drive for me. When I came back I realised that AI had made a pitstop during my absence. I didn't know it for sure but judging on the fuel amount and fresh tires it must have happened this way. Although I could not check the number of pitstops already performed by my car. It also would be nice to see how many pitstops other cars already made.
    • It would be nice to have more control over AI teammate behaviour like "do not perform pitstops" or "perform pitstops to change tires only if weather requires". Something like this.
    • It would be also great to see what tires are cars on the track actually on. Something like official F1 live timing app shows during the race.
    These are just some suggestions. I really love the direction this game is going to. At the moment I have 183hrs on Steam but I feel 2024 will be the year of AMS2 for me instead of AC and ACC. Good job REIZA!
    upload_2024-1-3_22-48-15.png

• Like Like x 4