Suggestion : MP Real time race Admin

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Gabriel Sanabria, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Gabriel Sanabria

Gabriel Sanabria New Member

Hello everyone!

I did a quick search on the forum and didn't find anything related to. If this subjective was debated before, please disconsider this thread.

I would like to suggest to the developers to open the possibility of the race host, or a designed race admin, to be able to control some aspects of the racing during the session.

Things like:
    Trowing out a full course yellow at any time, deciding for how long the yellow will be active.
    Ability to restart the session at any time.
    Ability to control the grid starting order
    Ability to give penalties to individual drivers regardless of the game auto penalties.
    Ability to modify the race length and/or end the session keeping the results at any time while the session is ongoing.

I don't know how complex it is to the developers to add this feature for online races, but having the possibily to control those aspects in real time will be really useful for MP league races and endurance events.
    It will open up the possibility to create custom events with unique rules.

I think that having a race director will bring online races to another level.

Hope it is possible for the coming future.

Regards.

• Like Like x 1