Thank you for allowing 2 different input per control like ACC!!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Feb 25, 2023.

1. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Sometimes, it's the small quality of life things that makes the biggest difference (of course, having the best tyre slip angle in the business, is main difference with AMS2 vs iRacing).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Carlael

Carlael Member

Hello, can you explain me please how you did it? Every time I try to assign the second function to the same button always says that the button already has a function and ask me if I wanna replace it...
    Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. torsteinvh

torsteinvh Steam: Nietzroth AMS2 Club Member

It's the other way around, you can assign two different buttons to the same function.
    For instance you can map both a button on a button box, and a button on your wheel to turn on the wipers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oleg Kaban

Oleg Kaban New Member

There's not all groups of controls that have this feature of different bindings, as far as I'm aware. If a group does have different binding options, theres second column where you click to assign different binding. Still would be cool to have it available on all groups of controls.
    And even better feature that ACC have is an ability to bind one button as a shift button and then being able to reuse all buttons for two different functionalities - in an unshifted state and in a shifted state.

5. Carlael

Carlael Member

Thanks so much guys for your answers, much appreciated.
    For me would be great if Reiza implant the same system as ACC, where with one button you can control two functions, one with a single press and the second one with a log press, such as on/off for certain ones...