They should do something to avoid this type of actions. watch the video.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by cristian_83, May 20, 2024.

1. cristian_83

cristian_83 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I would like them to take action on these toxic actions, from people who only want to throw away the work of such a brilliant game, please take action on the matter. greetings.

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Is the guy leading hacking? I don’t fully understand

3. drak64

drak64 New Member

These are some shameless people who hack you and take away your pole position. They take everything away from you, put you last and leave you there with a one-minute, two-minute penalty, or as if they want to give you an hour penalty. This is incredible, but what the hell are they doing? You can't play anything like this.

edit:
    For possible mistakes, I am not the one who runs but I am the one who recorded my friend's video through Discord. The quality of the video is the least important thing, look at what happens.

Last edited: May 20, 2024
  4. cristian_83

This is a totally unusual situation, my position drops completely to 11th place without any penalty, does anyone know the reason? They are kidding me, I have brought this to the attention of the RACECRAFTONLINE platform, and they have told me to report the problem to the reiza developers, SOMETHING ELSE.

5. Kevin Cox

Kevin Cox Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This looks like AMS 2 timing bug to me. Known issue for a long time now

6. cristian_83

I have the entire race saved, I have been playing for a long time and it doesn't seem like a synchronization error. I finished with 9 laps, I'm the only one and also with blue flags at the end of the first lap. Let's not try to normalize things please.

7. Kevin Cox

Watching the video I notice that there is a lot of stuttering. This normally suggests a high ping which can cause timing issues with AMS 2. I would upload the log file so maybe Reiza can check that out?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. drak64

drak64 New Member

upload_2024-5-20_16-44-52.png

9. cristian_83

Here is a replay of the entire race, but I have my doubts about your previous comment regarding the high ping and causing high lag, in my humble opinion I do not think it is a BUGG, thank you.
    Download replay

Last edited: May 20, 2024
  10. Kevin Cox

Your link takes me to a Discord link that I don't have access to.

11. cristian_83

Sorry, the address has already been changed.

12. Kevin Cox

This is definitely a game issue imo.

What exactly is the cheat in your opinion? And who is the one cheating exactly?

What was the response from Reiza?

13. cristian_83

I appreciate your opinion as a user, but I do not share it, I would like the developers to take more into account these supposed problems if they really are, I have quite a few hours in this simulator and I have dedicated time and enthusiasm to the topic, it is because I do not I have seen a synchronization failure, it is my opinion and that is why I do it on this platform.
    You ask me to say that whoever I think it could have been, I don't want to accuse anyone, I have never done so. And I don't know what the trick is, that's why I put it in the hands of the developers and have them look at my file and verify. Thank you for giving me your opinion and for your kind words. greetings.

• Like Like x 1