Thrustmaster T-GT Settings

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by th9doom, Dec 28, 2023.

1. th9doom

th9doom Denys Yefymov

Greetings, lads, Automobilista 2 ukrainian newbie here. Game is really awesome, thank you for the awesome work, Reiza Studios.

My current setup is: Thrustmaster T-GT wheel & Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals. Latest firmware, latest drivers.

Well, thread is thread — what options can you recommend for my wheel? My current settings are displayed on the images below, just want to hear advices or recommendations, every opinion needed. I feel that I can get something better but still can't find it.

And yes, if there any in-game software or external software that can show your FFB clipping like in Assetto Corsa?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. FaanBE

FaanBE Member

My advice as a fellow novice with a TM T150.
    In windows configuration: set "Overall Strenght of all forces" from 75 to 100%
    In AMS2 configuration: use default+ instead of default profile; gain 100%, the rest seems about howI set it.
    Note, when already driving, you can press pauze and go to 'options' to change these sliders on the fly. No need to exit the race or time trial for changing and testing different values.

• Like Like x 1
  3. th9doom

th9doom Denys Yefymov

Hello, FaanBE.

Well, that's a pretty good idea, gonna try it. Also I found a useful guide on this forum, didn't see it before, pretty good stuff there: Automobilista 2 V1.4 Force Feedback Overview & Recommendations

Take a look, I was testing Default+ all the time but with lower other numbers, looks fine for me for now, but still testing.

• Like Like x 1