Tire Model Bug? - Loss of pressure

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Jeff Salter, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Jeff Salter

Jeff Salter New Member

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but since the tire model upgrade, when racing, I start loosing front trye pressure within a few laps. Within five laps or so, the fronts lose several psi of pressure. I've restarted the game and increase the pressure to compensate and again the front tires rapidly lose pressure to the point where racing is impossible. No matter what I have done in setup for tires has no affect. Wonder if anyone else is having this problem. Up until the latest model upgrade, I never experienced this problem.

2. Jeff Salter

Jeff Salter New Member

I found the answer. I assumed that the tire view in the Hud indicates tire pressure and color, heat. When I start racing, the tire indication started showing more black. This I thought meant pressure loss. According to a video I saw recently, the Hud tire view indicates tire "wear" not pressure. If the tire view goes completely black, your tire has 50% life remaining.