Wheel Rim Change During Race ***Please!!!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Thomas Schwarz, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Thomas Schwarz

Thomas Schwarz New Member

One important thing that bothers me so much. Why i can't change the control profile during a race session and only in the main menu? Its so important, when you join online sessions with different car types (open wheel and round wheel or vintage to modern). Every time you forgot to change the specific profile for your rim (button settings) in the main menu you have to leave the session and cant rejoin possibly, because server is full or its too late to join. In the controler options during a race session the profile point is greyed out. Why??? Could be a small fix for big improvement in user comfort. Please fix that if any possible!!!

Thanks!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, at the end of the day we don’t really know whether that’d be an easy fix, do we?
    But I agree, It‘d be a great QoL improvement. I like to swap rims too depending on the car and I had to back out of the lobby so many times because I was on the wrong profile.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Or it could be the complete opposite.
    It could need a complete rewrite of parts of the Mad engine.
    None of us users have a clue about this. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2