Would love your thoughts.....2 class races

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Petrolhead, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Petrolhead

Petrolhead Member AMS2 Club Member

I am looking to setup a new championship and am wanting to do dual class races.
    In the past I did DPI and GTE which was very popular and successful.

I am struggling to decide which other cars would go together in a 2 class race be it open wheeler or tin top so would appreciate any advice.

2. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

I did try M1 and classics ( 911 rsr / corvette) .. they are close especially the corvette and M1 with a slight advantage to the M1 but with a mix of pilot skills it can be good if the top aces look for the 911 for example

3. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

For something modern you could go GT3 + GT4 (adventurous, I know ^^) or the Brazlilian P1 (+ P2) + GT3. You could also add the JCW Mini or the Lancer RS to the GT3/4s.

For the classic stuff maybe the GT Classics + GT '60s (The one with the Mini and the Lotus).

Oh and I have it on good authority that the Shifter Karts go very well with the Copa Trucks, at least on the right tracks (fast straights and narrow corners) ;)

4. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

Copa Truck and karts ... Even with the same class people don t look around... Most of the karts will finish below the Truck ... Hahaha... Need to be brave to sélect karts