CTD during Caterham championship - Cadwell Park issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by IceCreamKimi, Jun 4, 2017.

1. IceCreamKimi

IceCreamKimi New Member AMS2 Club Member

I started a Caterham championship series (just the default one, not custom) and have 21 or 22 AI drivers involved. The first track of the series Oulton Park works fine.

However when the next track of the series (Cadwell) tries to load it will CTD. I think this may have to do with the info on the loading screen saying that only 20 cars for this circuit are supported, where I have over that number involved.

I tried to verify this is the problem by doing a single race at Cadwell with over 20 drivers but the game automatically only lets 20 cars participate. Therefore it seems that during the championship if more than 20 cars are selected the game will CTD.

A possible suggestion is if during the initial setup of the championship a message can be displayed if too many cars are selected? Otherwise there is no way to know how many cars you can choose to have a smooth season and not have to restart when getting to a track with limited entrants.

I know you can look at each track one by one before starting a season to see the max amount of entrants you can use but that seems tedious.

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Good point - we´ll look into this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. IceCreamKimi

IceCreamKimi New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks, BTW Cadwell Park is a pretty fun track. I had a great time driving it, love the elevation changes. Awesome job!

• Like Like x 1