1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Button assignment in the menu for the steering wheel Fanatech CSL Elite is not recognized in the gam

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Makis, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Makis

Makis New Member

Changed button assignment in the menu for the steering wheel Fanatech CSL Elite for gear up and gear down is not recognized in the game.

greeting

2. Makis

Makis New Member

The changed buttons in the menu in game do not work in the car
    I hope that it has become so clear what I mean.
    Unfortunately it is very important for me to use other buttons for gear down because I cannot operate the steering wheel with my left hand.

3. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes it's an old problem. It was already posted a few times (e.g. click), but has not yet been addressed by Reiza.
    If you select a Fanatec preset and change e.g. buttons for changing gears, they are assignable in menu, but will not work on track.
    Workaround: Select "custom profile" and assign all your buttons and axis manually.

4. Makis

Makis New Member

Thank you very much, this is how it works.
    By the way, it still doesn't work after the big update.
    I really don't understand why she doesn't fix it.

5. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

As a workaround, instead of picking the Fanatec profile, use the custom wheel profile. You'll be able to map controls to your hearts desire.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hank Madison

Hank Madison New Member

Has anyone found a "confirm" option for mapping? As of now, even with a custom wheel, I have to use the mouse click to confirm a selection in game.