1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.1.1.0 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.1.1.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Bob Laycock

Bob Laycock Member AMS2 Club Member

What can I do to stabilize the Porsche Cup?
    In the past I have loved the Cup cars but now the feel total unstable!
    I know Reiza Have done work on the drive train? But to me as a casual player I have no clue what to change to stop the cars leaning out of corners and sort of half sliding???
    Quite frankly I feel the Porsche cup car are now not at all enjoyable.
    Can anyone advise what I need to change in the set up to make them less alive?
    Thanks in advance if you can help
    Bob

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Well you have sort of answered or pin pointed your problem, the Cup car is actually fun to drive now and easier to slide and drive with the throttle. they were numb and understeered too much previously.

3. Ayrton

Ayrton Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just want to say, after spending all year fighting for the game and telling people to keep giving it a shot, the tide has turned. Most recently, guys I race with have started to talk about moving our series to AMS2 away from games like rF2. Their messages have gone from "okay this feels better" to "I can't get enough". Well done Reiza.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. muz_j

muz_j Active Member

These are created as a result of unsaved changes being made to a setup and then exiting back out of the setup options.
    Try it - load an existing setup, make a change to it, do not save it and then exit back out to the first setup window and an asterisked file will be created.
    Sometimes this is perhaps useful (to some people), but some times not, as the game can't tell what you've changed. eg the same thing will happen if you make a setup change and then revert it - eg: reduce tyre pressure and then revert it back to where it was and generally you will still get an asterisked setup being auto created.
    Personally I delete them whenever they are created unintentionally.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ayrton

Ayrton Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Still REAAALLLY need the option to customize your in game name, like rF2 and r3e have, so you don't have to use your steam name. This is fairly critical in leagues.

• Agree Agree x 13
  6. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

All Porsches including GT1..?

7. Coanda

thank you @muz_j for the info..

Edit Add: Sometimes when I restart a HL session as it is the only way to get back to the tuning menu it creates a new saved setup (without asterisks) even though nothing has changed and I already have that setup saved.. :confused:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  8. TheM4fun

TheM4fun New Member

Hello, the displayed In game version (right bottom side in menu) is v1.1.1.0.1497.avx. I understand this is not the last version right? In case I am right, how can I download the last V1.1.1.0 ? (I already closed steam and opened again in order to be sure, but nothing happened). A lot of thxs for the great job I am enjoying a lot this game (yesterday I raced in SRS BMW M1 Procar it was amazing). When the multiplayer system be done it will be unstoppable.

9. Coanda

Ai feedback: GT1's at Bathurst are still an Issue. At 120% they are still 20-30km down on top end speed on the Conrod straight. The McLaren seems to be the worst here..

With 40 lt of fuel and at the beginning of a practice session it's fairly easy to go into the 56's however they are touring around at 01-03's with the grip available.. In the race they are far more competitive however for 120% they could still be a little bit quicker. Maybe when the top end speed issue is fixed thats all that is really needed..

10. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

Thank you so much... can’t wait to try out the G40; that’s another off my wish list !!

11. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Awesome update Reiza!! :hurrayreiza: Thanks for all the crazy amount of work you guys put in :)

I like this better than crimbo or whatever you usually say :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

Absolutely agree . For me this feature would elevate this sim right to the top of the pile , at the moment it's a great dip in for an hour or two type of sim but after that I find myself going back to AC for some long-term enjoyment in custom championship .
    Also please Reiza give us the option to have the sessions any length we want , can't see the point of limiting the sessions to a minimum of 30 mins .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. psone

psone Guest

Yup, apart from general quality of life updates and fixes to existing content, custom championships are by far the thing I'm most excited about. Can't wait to run a championship with the superlight and then maybe the trainer advanced after that and then the porsche cup after that and then, and then, and then...:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. mbusa

mbusa Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't know if they will change this in the future.. But for now just create a Steam nickname, with the real name and use it only during leagues... Then return to the previous nick...
    This allows you to use the name you want. ;)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

That's the thing , the possibilities are massive with hundreds of combinations . Would keep me happy for years !
    I'm sure Reiza are still working on this ( I hope ) but slightly worried as it was planned for the December update , seems to have gone a bit silent on that front unfortunately .

• Like Like x 1
  16. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Great update, thanks REIZA again and again and again and again.... You are the best!!
    Next, it would be great if hitting the green track or green parts of the track some dust smoke appears, like it is in AMS1, would give some 'more' reality...

What defines the rate of going from green to used track?
    In AMS1 there is a special setting

Great that the Chevette family got some junors, really nice:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. psone

psone Guest

It'll happen, I think from the last mention of it they were getting close. Anyway roadmap incoming in the not too distant so from that we'll have a much better idea of what to expect and when.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Koen_Sch

Koen_Sch Active Member

Did I just spot a small (45mb-ish) hotfix in my steam downloads?

19. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

Again.
    The brake sound problem on the Ginettas. Even at about 75% of pressure, the screeeeetch sound.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Simmo99x

Simmo99x Active Member

Ginetta G40 and Cup variant seem to be in the wrong classes.
    Cup is in the GT5 class and GT5 version on it's own in TT mode.
    Also GT4 Ginetta still has no ABS or TC even though it's shown as an option.
    Update overall feels a lot better, tyre/physics wise, cheers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1