1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.1.2.0 RELEASED - Now updated to v1.1.2.5

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 28, 2021.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

OMG, wow!! And you can add in pitstop errors too, holy moly. How did this stuff not make the patch notes? They are big inclusions worthy of mentioning!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

"pit stop errors" WTF! My game doesn't have that option :confused:

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. F1Aussie

Do you have the option to scale tyre wear and fuel? I am hoping that the images posted were not just for multiplayer?!

4. 2ndLastJedi

Yeah i can x3, x5 and such for tyre and fuel but dont have that pit stop error option. This is single player options i checked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. F1Aussie

Okay, cool, will check mine out soon and see if I have it

6. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Anyone else finding the two new Group C cars very hard to control on acceleration, even light acceleration the torque on the drive chain is pulling the wheel left and right .
    It’s even worse than the v8 supercar.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. GearNazi

GearNazi Well-Known Member

I'll give Silver_Raw a try. It's just that Heavy_Messing was working so nicely with the previous build... Most versions of Silver' previously always had something dealbreaking going on to my tastes. I might actually stick to default for now.:eek:

8. Kuku Maddog

deleted , double post

9. Kuku Maddog

its each to there own eh, Default is very similar to silver now. and if you can be happy with default then it makes life simpler.

• Like Like x 1
  10. F_B

F_B Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well....what do you expect from turbopowered 80s era cars with no TC? They are hard to control.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. F1Aussie

Maybe a beta tester thing?

12. cpcdem

cpcdem Active Member AMS2 Club Member

At least in PCARS2, this option in Madness was available only for multiplayer. For offline races, this was always enabled.

13. Kuku Maddog

I expect a tail happy handfull, but none of the high powered cars ive driven have yanked on the wheel like this when under load. its an unnatural feeling.

14. F_B

F_B Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I do not have any problems with these cars, I even think they're easier to control than the Assetto Corsa versions (where the C9 is LM spec btw). But of course I've never driven a Group C car in reality.... :) They are tailhappy when you accelerate too fast, you have to be careful with your inputs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I haven't seen this get much mention, but the tyre updates to the cars with street tyres (Mini 65, Old Stock, street cars etc.) has transformed them. Especially the Old Stock is finally driveable, and the Mini is several seconds faster than before and no longer loses all momentum when you start sliding. Finally you can drive it like it's meant to be driven.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Kuku Maddog

even on low throttle position the torque is making it very hard to get the wheel pointing straight , It feels like the physics are passing on twisting info from the rear differential more than the front tyres and suspension. just doesn't feel realistic for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Magnus

Magnus Active Member

I’ve just had a look and it seems to only be an option available, at least currently, when setting up an online race. In single player I can’t find an option for it, I.e. not where it is when online.

18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I still use Heavy Messing, it still works perfectly with the new update and feels still the same as before.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Squalido

Squalido New Member

Amazing update Reiza. I am really loving the new cars. You are really making this my favorite sim.

With both gt1 and group c cars in the game, now we are just missing Le Mans historic layout. I know it is not really that probable, but please Reiza, make it the 5th track from the track pack.

I am gladly surprised to see the class limit extended to 10 classes in total. But for this to make sense, now we need the option to add larger grids of cars. So we need the SPA endurance layout (with the larger pitstops) and more pitstops positions for Nürburgring 24h layout/Nordschleife. I hope this is possible.

I am not good with car setups, but in the Porsche, decreasing the diff power locking one click really made it a lot easier for me to accelerate after the corners.

• Like Like x 2
  20. 2ndLastJedi

No it's not in the beta version either. Maybe MP, I haven't looked there yet.
    No nothing like that, actually I'm finding them easier to drive than I thought they would be. Like the boost isn't enough.