Thrustmaster SF1000 Display

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Argo, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Argo

Argo New Member

2. JCT

JCT New Member

I’m also having trouble with getting display to work. I have TS-pc base with sf1000. Like you the button mapping and force feedback work fine but no no RPM lights or display coming from Ams 2z Only seeing the idle screen. Following this tread to see if we can get answer. Hope we can find a solution soon!

3. JCT

JCT New Member

I’ve have all firmware updates installed as well. In AMS 2 I do have shared memory set to projects cars 2 to get telemetry for my DOF reality motion rig. Maybe this has something to do with it? Not much guidance at the moment on how to get to work as plug and play

4. Argo

Argo New Member

Same here. I asked TM Support and they told me to ask AMS2 Support because my configuration should be fine.

5. JCT

JCT New Member

Okay sounds like we are both looking for the solution. I even turned off shared memory temporarily but did t get anything out of it and just stopped by motion rig from working. Looking forward to a solution. I love the wheel but the display is one the reasons we got this wheel! Plus I love AMS 2

6. JCT

JCT New Member

Argo,

I just saw this tweet on September 11th with Reiza saying an update will be coming soon for this display support. The next game update will likely be at the end of this month as previous updates have usually been at the end of the month. Hopefully this resolves it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

I am looking for the same solution as well. I would have though AMS2 would be in the UDP drop down as an option following the latest firmware update, but it is not there.[​IMG]

8. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

If I remember someone wrote Beta supports the wheel, so yeah.

9. Dann Murillo

Ahh yes, you are correct! Loaded the beta and it works straight away.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

11. JCT

JCT New Member

Thanks for the update Dann! I don't have access to beta but this clearly shows that the next official update should have this. Do you now have AMS2 under UDP list on your wheel? No wifi needed correct? I would assume you don't need wireless UDP if this native support with no lag.

Happy to see it's working for you!!!

12. Dann Murillo

Naa I didn't have to do anything with the UDP options, the leds just started lighting up as the beta was loading. I am on wifi and I did update the firmware. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. JCT

JCT New Member

Good to know it will be just plug and play! Congrats your new wheel and happy to see it's at least working on the beta. gives me hope that should be updated by next official update. I was able to score a wheel last night and set up everything except the lights and display. But I love the feel of the wheel and weight! You also have the wheel base and pedals as me! You have great taste :)
    Happy racing brotha!

• Like Like x 2