1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. BlaKArg

BlaKArg Member

I just finished a 32 driver Interlagos in the DPI race... front of the grid was fun, tight, clean racing.

Midpack it seems like there was a lot of carnage.

Before that I was in CART at Long Beach... didn't even get to T1 before someone sent me to the moon.

It's a mixed bag but honestly so cool to see full lobbies.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Andy Sperber

Andy Sperber Member

Old problem of the madness engine, just deaktivate the "turbo core " feature in BIOS, helps often.

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Has anyone noticed that in practice sessions when the track is green that the AI are glued to the track and set their fastest times at the beginning of the session whilst we slip and slide around until the track grips up and then we set fastest laps towards the end?

4. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

That is what I used to do in lower classes in iracing too.. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. BlaKArg

BlaKArg Member

Performance issues persist in VR... I'm having much worse performance than before with the same settings. :( Has Reiza mentioned anything about this?

6. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Hey, this is what market success looks like pal. Get used to it.

* any innuendo caused by quote editing is entirely unintentional...

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Actually, after further reflection, all this track needs to make it easier to follow is a new texture layer representing rubber put down by many other cars. It would create a visual representation of the path created by hundreds of previous laps.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone having a issue where the game won't allow you to change tires?

I was doing a 33 lap race at Cleveland with the following settings.
    2x tire and fuel, formation lap, monitory pit stop, refueling allowed.
    Driving the Lola T98 Ford

Came into the pits twice with soft tires selected. Pit crew just refused and sent me on my way. Its like they went on strike or something.

First time driving the Lola, and I haven't had this issue with other chassis, but I was also running mandatory pit stop for the first time. Maybe that had something to do with it?

9. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I just did a race with F3s at Nurburgring GP, after I finished the race I tried watching the race replay and noticed the same replay camera issues are still there: at the start it shows some random part of the track, the trackside cameras don't switch properly to follow my car, using the keyboard to switch to the next camera doesn't always work and I often end up with the camera pointing at some random part of the track nowhere near my car.
    Is there any word on when this will be fixed?

10. Dylan Hale

Update I've fixed one problem and created another. Apparently in the pit strategies you can selected "recommend" on wither or not you change tires. Apparently 70% tire wear is not enough to trigger that.

Other issue is when I did get the tire change to occur, the timer is much faster than the animation, thus I was able to drive off and rejoin the race with no tires on my car as the pit crew hadn't put them on the car yet... thats a big issue and needs fixed asap

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Dylan Hale

So the actual tire change is about 4x faster than the animation, so if you come in with no damage you WILL leave with no wheels.

Also, I came in attempting to repair my areo damage and my pit crew again refused to replace my front wing. What gives? These pit stops are utterly broken ATM

12. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

Skip to 16:12... he surelly lived it. AMS2 online is a perfect simulation of real life lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Just2Laps

Just2Laps Just2Laps - Racing is Fun

The CART's are performing so pretty good, thanks again REIZA for delivering such great cars !
    I did not expect that they are so good avent to race the green hell which enchanted my face with a smile when doing it.

I have put a video in another approriate forum to not flood this here with too many videos.
    If you like you can find it here :
    Need. More. Videos! C'mon guys!

• Like Like x 2
  14. whokilledduncan

whokilledduncan Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Of course. But why U100? Why not F or E to at least keep out the wreckfesters? (My mention of the higher ratings was in response to someone saying they can’t wait for A and S lobbies).

15. nemesis

nemesis Member

Hello all!
    Since update I’ve had nothing but problems with full screen freezes and stuttering
    right now for me the game is almost unplayable and missing vital frames every MP race.
    When the screen freezes I can still hear the car going in the background and then it’ll eventually release and I’m in the Armco ‍♀️
    These problems are still happening with udp turned off and I’ve also done a fresh install.

Before anyone says it’s my pc I have a intel i9 9900k/msi super trio 2080/ etc.
    I’m really hoping it’s resolved shortly

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Poor old Nelson, always treated badly by history and forgotten on all the "best F1 driver" lists. Just because he was ahead of his time and invented being an obnoxious troll before the Internet existed. :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. Rodrigo Dutra

Rodrigo Dutra Don Perina Racing AMS2 Club Member

We need a Piquet DLC with middle finger animation in the cockpit view and the oportunity to jump out of the car after a crash and punch the other driver in the face ...lol...it could be also called Hunt - Piquet DLC...hahahahahahaha :D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If the freezes and stuttering exclusively happens in Multiplayer and not in Single Race, this is a known bug. Suggested workaround until the bug is fixed: Main Menu => Options => System => UDP: Off

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

I set up 30mins drive at Monza w/o chicane with 50x weather progression. When I started out, after 1 lap...i need to refuel and there is no way I can make it on a 2nd lap. But the AIs continue on even though everyone have similar car? What's going on, they started with full tank or something? LOL. I think I set up 4x or 5x for fuel and tire depletion.

20. nemesis

nemesis Member

I’ve done that mate if you see above in my post makes absolutely no difference what’s so ever

• Agree Agree x 1