1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

I would rather like a Mazda MX5 or Nissan Skyline R34 over just another F1 car.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Can't see the advertising on the wheel cover staying there for long, drivers are already complaining about the lack of vision due to them, with adverts on them it will be even more distracting. I could see the FIA banning ads on them.

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Am a bit torn about the new designs, I like the way they don't have all this furniture hanging off the cars like they used to but I don't like the rounded lines on the rear wings or the way the low nose itself is part of the structure of the front wing, I like them a bit raised. The clean lines of the late 90's and early 00's are my favourite f1 shape.

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

What stood out to me is in the video is how badly I'd like to have Thruxton in AMS 2 ;)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  5. JAGLeMans

JAGLeMans Member

Yeah, but to make the most of it we’d need some Super Tourers and the Group A RS500!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

F in the chat though for Spa in ams2, which will now have to be renamed to ‘Spa Historic 2021’

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Soon everything that's runs on combustion principle will be labeled "Vintage", "Retro" or "Historic", "Dinosaur", or "Godzilla" like an Nissan GTR ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. rmagid1010

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. rmagid1010

They are far from just another F1 car

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

3o85xIO33l7RlmLR4I.gif

Real talk tho, the MX-5/MX-5 Cup would be good additions if Mazda ever join the roster.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

Agree unfortunately…

12. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

Then can we have all the Mazdas?

13. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi

Hey guys - could someone please verify if Reiza with their latest silent patch (today) has solved the Raynard-Honda bug.
    Before was the message both No Record Set but also Leaderboard Not avail.....
    But now the message is only the normal No Record Set.
    So...
    The reason I ask is that I just did set a new WR in that car on Nords at 5:18.580
    As can be seen on my insert.
    But as usual with this c* game it crashed before Exit - with only the message Skip To End or Exit.
    Where its ofcourse only the Exit that works - aborting you out to desktop without save.:whistle:

Its not a drama that the c* game deleted my laptime - because I can just set a new one :cool: - but it could be good to get verified if Reiza has solved this bug.:rolleyes:

Raynard-Honda.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

A. There is and was no update
    B.I have no crashes with the latest buit.
    C. As a Windows 7 user,i would ask myself,if these obscure crashes might have something to do with it. ;)

SysTem requIremenTs::D

• Minimal:
      • Betriebssystem: Windows 10 (+ specific versions of 7)
      • Prozessor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 3450 or AMD FX-8350
      • Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB RAM
      • Grafik: GTX680 or equivalent
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
      • Speicherplatz: 50 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
      • Soundkarte: DirectX compatible sound card

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi

Instead of talking about anything else just trying to defend AMS2 you should maybe try to check about latest silent patches.
    Because while I ofcourse saw the short patch message when I started the game up few days ago then one of the more serious posters here did actually acknowledge there has been a short patch and he therefore would return with a short upd note when he had time and had researched a bit.
    But I never saw his note.
    Your remark about what OS version I personally use you can just keep to yourself.

ByTheWay: If there had been no patch why is the error message when you try to enter TT using the mentioned Reynard-Honda changed from both No Record Set + Leaderboard Not avail.....
    to ONLY No Record Set? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  16. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi

Latest: Tried to search Crimson, 2ndlast, Tarmac for the mentioned promise about the patch note - but without luck.

LaterThanLatest: OK just to prove for you Mistar Daddy that you are completely wrong with your "There is and was no update" then I just used a minute in the Reynard-Honda cruising slowly the Brasilia Outher to check if Im right in my suspicion that Reiza has patched this bug .
    And thank you Reiza for your latest silent patch launched 17-18 feb 2022 :)
    The bug locking out the Reynard-Honda from TT session are completely solved because of this patch.;)
    Haha or maybe this bug have miraculous solved itself - as such bugs often does? :p

Anyway theck this proof out:

Reyn-Honda-WR.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  17. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

there has not been a patch since the 3rd of february, source for this is:
    https://steamdb.info/app/1066890/history/

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

For a TT server/combo, there are two ends, that need to work properly. ;)

I'm not sure in this particular case, on which end it was, but i know that the 2KI Honda TT glitch was known and fixed already.

Just enjoy, that you can do TT laps with it now, we don't need an "i told you so" contest now.

Happy racing, enjoy the weekend guys!

19. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Ignore list updated!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Dicra

Dicra Local Gamepad Ambassador AMS2 Club Member

Pretty good points being made. In general, I feel like there has been a bit of a flawed strategy by Reiza when it comes to pushing out new content. The open wheeler content (which is what I find myself returning to) has mostly been very low on offline usability. There aren't really bigger physics qualms (even though I agree with the youtuber that the USA Gen3 does some strange things), but the unfinished aspect to them is their AI.

Now I know that things like slipstreaming or proper overtaking behaviour can hardly be implemented car-specifically. But when it comes to the AI calibration, that is a very car-specific thing. So, before new free content or new DLC is released, it'd be great if Reiza made sure that the calibration for more than 50% of the tracks is correct. As it is now, I'm hardly excited for new content, because it doesn't get used online (or rarely does) and offline, it's no use racing the AI, because they seem to be driving completely different cars. So, I basically get the choice of either racing for time (which I don't enjoy) or being frustrated.

If at least the pace of the AI on corner exits, straights and braking was dialed in properly before a car got released, we'd actually be getting far more worth for every newly introduced cars, even if that slowed releases down. The AI calibration should be considered a part of the development per car in my opinion.

@CrimsonEminence told me that AI calibration was a very hard and tiresome project. But the more content gets added with only an approximation to this, the more unattainable this becomes, and the more useless the new content gets, because it just moves the goal of having proper AI further away by having even more things to adjust. I'd seriously hope that Reiza gets more patient in the future with releasing new cars and only consider them "ready to go" if there aren't any glaring player/AI differences in certain corners anymore.

I do not have any problems with delays, as long as they are communicated.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1