1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. TronLi

TronLi Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't even have a PlayStation but I am excited about GT7 and it will benefit sim racing as a whole. Give it 3 or so months and we will hopefully have some crossover to PC from those wanting something more.

I really think the custom AI is going to be a huge selling point for the offline racers (which are many). Hopefully this next update gets rid of the AI trains, as we really need that fixed to show off the custom parameters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, headstock repairs aren't fun. Thankfully, none of mine have had the infamous neck snap. I kinda cringe whenever I see people destroy guitars. Pete Townshend, Jimi, and the occasional punk band could pull it off, that clip just felt tacky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I will do right after Release. Watch out for P1 & DPi on McClutch's corner.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

Can't wait for Reiza's new IP, Osservatore del Treno :p

Ignore that attached file, I have no clue what that even is

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Here's another idea for when the update drops: multiclass online lobby with F-USA Gen 1/2/3.

6. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Server be like:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Recent new rantings, meta discussion and personal attacks have been removed.

Folks, this thread will stay locked for a while so everybody can calm down a bit before there will be actual warnings and timeouts.

Everyone deserves a second or even a 3rd chance, but at some point it's enough.

@BCRCGAMING your concerns have been heard the first time, you've posted them. I think at this point it's enough, you will not change anything by repeatedly stating the exact same things each end of the month.

(Understandable) reactions when somebody is unsatisfyed with personal expectations don't really justify continuous banging on always the same spot to achieve any constructive progress and compromises everybody can be happy with.

Concerns like this have a right to be spoken about, this doesn't mean, it has to happen at almost each post, that was made in this discussion!

@DaVeX There is no need for personal attacks. I also asked for leaving global politics/related off-topic out of this thread.

@Wolfgang Herold Fueling meta discussions with more meta discussions isn't desirable and stops right here!

Recent meta discussions and off-topic are making a platform like this a very unpleasant place to be and at this point it generates noise that bloats the threads quite a bit. Avoid or better completely leave it be, because it doesn't contributes in any valuable way to the community as a whole.

This thread will potentially open again later and it's left to be hoped for some more level headed ways of discourse and following some simple rules on the platform we are at.

• Like x 21
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  8. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Good morning/day/evening folks.

So one last time to make sure, everybody truly knows about it, with regards to this thread:

Please discuss global politics and news of this difficult time in an environment, where aquisition of information and founded knowledge base is topic related and not here in a game related update release thread (EDIT: Use the Community General Discussion Sub Forum if you want to discuss about it), but keep it civilized and respectful. It's inappropriate and doesn't lead to anything good, when different opinions of such heated topics are colliding in this thread.

Please also refrain from judging other peoples personality or standing in an environment like this one. We're all human and sharing the same passion and if you're annoyed with something, someone else posted, leave a rating, maybe discuss level headedly and leave it be. No reason for attacks.

Please also don't bang on always the same complaints over and over again. Things will be read and noted. It's not always possible to react to everything and sometimes there are reasons, why the perceived state of something changes and it's not done deliberately, very generally spoken.

I will open the thread now again and really hope, we can continue with (sim) racing and everything around the game as major topic, which this thread is made for.

Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  9. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

Agree with you on this. Even if Reiza only resolved the 1 issue where the AI bail out of a pass that's 99% complete, then the custom parameters will come to life.
    Sure, there are other improvements needed as well, but this one will make the biggest difference I think. Hopefully it's addressed next patch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gdude66

Gdude66 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hoping the update is here and released Friday morning so I can give it an absolute flogging over the weekend. Nothing like that first couple of days with fresh content.;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Can't wait....
    908f4d6129b297784493c147d5b4f06f.jpg OIP.uRo8hF0s158Ako9IGQjqyAHaEK.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

14. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The car that was the Brazilian flag:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I remember Jaques first race in F1 at Albert Park in 1996. Pole Position, long leading, then a mistake in turn one and a damage to the oilsump, Damon Hill passed him (after his car got more and more yellow of Jaques' oil - it looked like Gil DeFerrans yellow Pennzoil :)) and won, Jaques second.
    Oh man, this is 26 years ago! A long, long time.....
    REIZA, please let me feel like a child again this weekend :D
    Give me Indy 1995!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. rafaelplacce

rafaelplacce Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This is a very ugly car. I like the helmet very much though :p

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

I think it's pretty endearing honestly, sure it's no Valvoline or anything but it has a 1999 BAR sort of charm to it

19. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Railmobilista

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Just as an update on the update folks - we´re pushing to have something ready in time for this weekend, even if the full contents of the update are still a bit uncertain.

More will be shared in our soon-to-be-published March Dev Update, but with two of our lead developers (one Russian, another Ukrainian) being directly impacted by ongoing world events and other members of the team also being affected, we are currently focusing on making sure everyone is well cared after, which in turn will have an impact on our schedule and how we approach publicly announcing our plans at least until the situation is less volatile. While everyone in the team remain fine and continue to work towards delivering on our 2022 roadmap for AMS2, we just feel this is not the time to burden anyone with strict deadlines.

We ask everyone to please be a little more patient and a little kinder with each other in this time of actual crisis, and collaborate with us in keeping this forum a friendly place to visit.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    • Like x 67
    • Friendly x 51
    • Winner x 6
    • Optimistic x 6
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 1