1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.4.0 RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Cassini

Cassini 3D Artist and Video Editor AMS2 Club Member

We can expect the update to drop tomorrow as we can see in this Stock Car Instagram post.
    Screenshot_20220331-203054_Instagram.jpg

• Like x 10
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

If I understand right the real life track will be officially inaugurated tomorrow while the AMS2 version will be released sometime soon.

3. Raphael Camelo

Raphael Camelo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

No, he says it will be released on AMS2 tomorrow, the race will be in 10 days and training will start in 9 days

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bizarre Formula

Bizarre Formula Well-Known Member

MORE goodies?!?!

Can't wait. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

They´re jumping the gun there a bit.. We´re not saying tomorrow, and our reputation for being over-optimistic with release dates is well established :p

Let´s just say... Soon ;)

• Funny x 29
    • Like x 21
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 4
    • Optimistic x 1
  6. Cassini

Cassini 3D Artist and Video Editor AMS2 Club Member

Hahaha, I didn't expect such an appearance here by now!
    It's okay, I'm an AMS2 bitch anyway.
    :):hurrayreiza:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I remember seeing that and thinking it was game over at the time

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Truely an a dearming commentary ;)

9. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

There is a special thread for April 1 announcements :p Chances that we have the Ribeirao circuit (it is no longer active but it is good)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dhansi09

Dhansi09 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Are these also the 2022 Liveries?

11. ThijsTurbo

ThijsTurbo New Member

The Brazilian series is what makes AMS2 unique, that's why i love AMS2. I had never heard of many Brazilian circuits but I love to race on them. Keep adding those unique tracks and series you won't find anywhere else!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Still missing Mending!!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Gdude66

Gdude66 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

How do you know this mate?
    All I am hearing is crickets

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

What evidence makes you think I'm nervous? I'm just a player who criticise developers to bringing only formula cars for four months. It's not even a comment what I said, it's a mathematical data. But even that forces you to criticize me. Just being criticized for saying that doesn't make me nervous. It makes me feel there are dozens of nervous people who criticize me after i said this. Yes, i guess i'm the person who is nervous :D Anyway, i can't fight against an army

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Andy Sperber

Andy Sperber Member

I thing i will never get:
    AMS2 has one of the best, imo the best physics in Simracing (BeamNG also OP).
    Jardier and other guys freaking out how good AMS2 is actually.
    Why can´t you just foucs on iracing / raceroom / low fuel motorsport sheduled races and a up to date ranking system and we are good to take over the whole genre? Is it that hard or do you hate being market leader? Not as angry as it sounds but i love AMS2 too much... Pls make AMS2 more sexy when it comes to MP. AMS2 rules for me anyway. LOVE!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Gdude66

Gdude66 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I really like the formula cars. There is nothing like an open wheeler. The quest for speed, GeForce and pure unadulterated speed. Keep ‘‘em coming.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

Why are you answering the discussion without understand what people say or read the all messages? I don't have any problem with formula car. On the contrary, i said i like formula cars. Especially new era's car. There are so many types of people who play this game. Some like formula cars or some like the other cars. But if you add only one kind of car to this game and this period took four month, that will be criticized. I'm not criticizing what the game is. Wouldn't you criticize the game if they add 20 GT3 cars in 4 months? I would... Or if they add 20 prototype car in 4 months. Won't you criticize? I would... Although it will make me happy. Because if this game is a motorsports game, they shouldn't focus on only one type of car for a long period. This is my opinion. Also, mine is just a periodic criticism. If I wasn't happy with the game in general, I wouldn't be here anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

My point was just that there are heaps of other cars already in the game.

Maybe, but that is not what has happened.

And this is mine.

But it's all good!
    Opinions are like farts. We all harbour them and sometimes we like to make them heard.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I suggest somebody updates the DLC descriptions on Steam as time has move on and stuff has been released. I've indicated the parts in orange that I've spotted that need an update.

Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Pack Pt2

Part 2 of the Racin´ USA Expansion Pack has arrived, bringing classic 1990s american single seaters and three new iconic tracks to Automobilista 2!

Part 2 includes:

TRACKS
    • Cleveland Burke Lakefront Road Course
    • Watkins Glen International
    • Road America (to be added later in January 2022)

VEHICLES
    • Formula USA Gen2 featuring Reynard 98i, Swift 009c & Lola T98
    • Formula USA Gen1 featuring Reynard 95i & Lola T95 (to be added later in March 2022)
    • Formula USA Gen3 featuring Reynard 2Ki & Lola B2K/00 (to be added later in January 2022)
    change order

Automobilista 2 2020-2022 Season Pass

Buy Automobilista 2 2020-2021 Season Pass

This Season Pass covers all planned DLC packs planned for Automobilista 2 over 2020 & 2022 (should be 2020-2022) - includes at least 6 Premium Race Tracks with multiple versions, 3 Expansion Packs with several cars and tracks along with other smaller packages still to be announced.

This includes:

• Hockenheim Pack featuring 1975, 1988, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 /€8.99) - RELEASED IN JULY 2020
    • Silverstone Pack featuring 1975, 1991, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN AUGUST 2020
    • Nurburgring Pack featuring GP, Nordschleife & 24h layouts (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN OCTOBER 2020
    • Spa-Francorchamps Pack featuring 1970, 1993, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN DECEMBER 2020
    • At least two more Track DLCs in the same mould of the ones above ( US$ 9.99 / €8.99 each) MONZA!!
    add Racin USA Part 1 and 2 content list

Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Full Expansion Pack

The Racin´ USA Expansion Pack has arrived for Automobilista 2, bringing some of the most iconic North American race tracks and cars from some of the major series in the country.

This pack includes all 3 parts of the Expansion Pack with Part 1 immediately available, and Parts 2 and 3 will be released later in 2021, each featuring 3 unique venues and a collection of cars, including open wheelers and oval racing.

Part 1 includes:

TRACKS
    • Daytona International Speedway (featuring to road courses, with oval expected to be added later)
    • Weathertech Laguna Seca Raceway
    • Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach

VEHICLES
    • DPi Class (featuring Cadillac DPi-V.R)
    • GTE Class (featuring BMW M8, Corvette C8.R and Porsche 991 RSR)
    add Part 2 content list

Automobilista 2 Premium Track Pack

The Premium Track Pack is including the already released Premium Track Pack DLC (Hockenheim, SIlverstone, Nurburgring and Spa-Francorchamps) along with two more TBA packs to be released later in 2021 and 2022.

This pack does NOT include the tracks featuring in the future Expansion Packs or the Historical Track Pack DLC, and it is designed for those with interest in these premium tracks but would rather commit to a smaller, shorter term investment than the Season Pass.

This Pack includes the following items:

• Hockenheim Pack featuring 1975, 1988, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 /€8.99) - RELEASED IN JULY 2020
    • Silverstone Pack featuring 1975, 1991, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN AUGUST 2020
    • Nurburgring Pack featuring GP, Nordschleife & 24h layouts (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN OCTOBER 2020
    • Spa-Francorchamps Pack featuring 1970, 1993, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN DECEMBER 2020
    • At least two more Track DLCs in the same mould of the ones above ( US$ 9.99 / €8.99 each)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  20. DinoM

DinoM Member

The Brazilian series is a layering rather than a unique one. And it shows in numbers.